We have some key events coming up and need please from you an RSVP to help us plan them. Many thanks in advance.
FCD Prevention Parent Meeting – Monday March 12
Dear Parents, we invite you to join us next Monday March 12th 3:00pm in the PAFA for a workshop, run by FCD prevention, a renowned organization who have run student, parent and teacher workshops in over 140 schools all over the world. The session will :
- help parents understand the essential role they play in keeping their kids drug-free,
- provide parents with the latest facts about addiction and the mental and physical effects of alcohol and other drugs;
- clear up misinformation,
- explain the risk factors for addiction,
- dispel myths and misconceptions about adolescent drug
- answer common questions you may have.
We hope you can make it!