Through educational programs and values, each student is encouraged to find his/her own voice and to develop leadership capabilities. Beliefs are based in actions: fostering, celebrating, creating, encouraging, preparing, stimulating, and affirming.
We believe in educating the “Whole Child” to be a life-long learner by:
- FOSTERING a safe, caring and joyful environment;
- CELEBRATING the diversity of our Colegio Maya family;
- CREATING responsible world citizens;
- ENCOURAGING a social and environmentally-aware consciousness;
- PREPARING for a changing technological world;
- STIMULATING curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking; and
- AFFIRMING the students' rights and responsibilities to explore their potential.
Colegio Maya's philosophy is based on inclusion so that any student wishing to play a sport or join an activity has the opportunity to do so!