Student support services are provided for students with mild to moderate learning challenges, English language learners, and students with social-emotional challenges that go beyond regular classroom support.
Types of support:
- Specialized Interventions
- Classroom Recommendations & Progress Monitoring
- Social-Emotional Support
- Professional Development for Faculty
- Coordinating with outside specialists
- Communicating student needs to universities and the College Board
The amount of support is determined by the student's individual needs. Support is delivered through push-in and/or pull-out services.
The Student Support Services Team is integrated by:
- Learning Support Specialists: Laura Henry (Elementary) and Aida Zea (Secondary)
- ESOL Specialist: Cri Fernandez
- Social-Emotional Counselors: Jessica Vega (Elementary) and Ana Lucia Arce (Secondary)
- College and Career Counselor: Maggie Kayayan