Student support services are provided for any student who has specific learning, English language, and/or emotional needs that go beyond regular classroom supports. Services are provided for students with mild disabilities, English language learners, and students with behavioral and/or social/emotional challenges.
The student support services team provides a variety of supports, including...
- Behavioral & Emotional Supports
- Specialized Assessments & Progress Monitoring
- Classroom Recommendations
- Specialized Interventions
- Professional Development
- Communicating student needs to universities, the College Board, and coordinating with outside specialists
The student support services team includes:
- Learning Support Specialists, Susie Ruiz (Elementary) and Krista James (Secondary)
- ESOL Specialists, Sarah Sadrkhanlou (Elementary) and Cri Fernandez (Secondary)
- and Counselors, Ana Lucia Arce (Social and Emotional) and Maggie Kayayan (College and Career)