Student Support Services are provided for students with mild to moderate learning challenges, English language learners, and students with social-emotional challenges that go beyond regular classroom supports.
Types of support:
- Specialized Interventions
- Classroom Recommendations & Progress Monitoring
- Social-Emotional Support
- Professional Development for Faculty
- Coordinating with outside specialists
- Communicating student needs to universities and the College Board
The amount of support is determined by the student's individual needs. Support is delivered either through push-in or pull-out services.
The Student Support Services Team is integrated by:
- Learning Support Specialists: Susie Ruiz (Elementary) and Aida Zea (Secondary)
- ESOL Specialist: Cri Fernandez
- Social-Emotional Counselor: Ana Lucia Arce
- College and Career Counselor: Maggie Kayayan